12.05.2010

sickly

Lets see it was the Aniversary of my site last week which was full of dancing competitions, singing competitions, seranades, cooking competitions and fireworks, Lots of good music good sights and good times. i made a sweet shrit out of a piece of green fabric and safety pins. and dancing my tail off. I prepared a guinea pig dish to present as a nutritional dish during the food competition. In the agriculutral fair i taught about how to do compost, basic nutrition, handwashing, and the breeding of guinea pigs. I think i am starting a sweet business for my friend to gain money with. Been hanging out with my moms lately checking how the cookstoves are cooking they are excellent everyone is incredibly satisfied. I think i saved a three month old baby from dying from a high fever. By making the mom bathe her child. I had a worlds aids day event that turned out fairly poorly but i did succeed in teaching about 20 people how to use a condom right. Then taught a different day to one of my english classes about the subject and they said they had never heard anything about HIV or AIDs before so that is good. Then I recently left my site to come to lima for our mid service meetings and medical checks. I will get to see the damage this past year has taken out on me. I am grateful beceause for the past two weeks i have been pretty sick with vomiting and diahrrea and overall no apetite which leaves me weak and tired pretty much all the time. so one week in the big city then i go back for a week to my site and then i am off to the states to visit my familia. Cant wait ill keep yall updated on my bill of health.

No comments:

Post a Comment