9.21.2009

Stories hoorah!

So we had an hour long lecture about everything diarrhea. It was very educational in fact Liz I feel this is the reason we require sturdagens. They say that within the first year 70% of our group will poop our pants. I assume the study undies serve as a protective barrier to complete embarrassment and unbearable messiness. On the list of excitement I fell down the road that leads to my house. This adventure is revealing how truly clumsy I am. No injuries yet. My family is great our house was just painted my favorite color green. The inside will soon be light purple and lime green. Which will promote energy and happiness through a pleasant and bright environment. I realized hot showers are overrated. The food is so much better here. Street smarts are invaluable courtesy of Aurora. Pedestrians need to pay attention, dogs are mean, and rocks are great defense against mean dogs. I am officially back into race mode because I am always busy. Eight hours of class each day. Four hours Spanish and four hours of technical training. It is an incredible workload in preparation for an incredible and challenging journey.
On the weekend I explored a city nearby which was full of people, excitement, gorgeous artistry. From fountains to parks to statues that play music. There is a food mecca at the market, my head almost exploded out of excitement. That night I went to a four year old birthday party which made me question why we even have parties in the states. It was so fun and eventful and full of food and sugar. Super enjoyable. So far so good. I definitely need to explore some more and continue working my butt off if I hope to be effective in the future. Miss ya´ll please post comments about how you are all doing. XOXO

1 comment:

  1. i love you and miss you. i have many stories for you that i'm going to compile and email for you to peruse at your leisure!

    ReplyDelete